As a manufacturer of individual devices, machines and equipment, we are looking for people for our facilities in Dresden who are interested in a holistic approach to work and welcome new challenges.
Are you interested in a long-term, responsible position in a performance- and future-oriented business?
- Development of solutions for the control of special machines
- Implementation of hardware in machines, devices and systems manufactured by us
- Development of programs on PLCs such as Siemens; Omron, Beckhoff or IPC
- Supporting the design department in the selection of sensors
- Integration of solutions manufactured in our company into the production environment of our customers
- Optimisation of existing control solutions
- completed relevant studies or several years of professional experience
- Independent, self-reliant and structured way of working
- Ability to contribute creatively to a complex working environment
- Driving licence class B
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. R.Rösler on +49 351 80711242.
we offer you:
- an interesting and varied field of activity with multi-layered development opportunities
- modern and future-oriented workplaces
- if you wish, you can work according to a trust-based working time model after the probationary period
- further training opportunities
- pleasant working environment and a collegial working atmosphere
- long-term orientation of a regionally anchored family business
- active participation in the social, organizational and technical development of the company
Even though we used only the male form of address in some cases, we expressly invite ladies to apply as well.
We welcome applications from parents. In our company we successfully practice individual models to manage the professional and family tasks, which result from the responsibility for parents, in an amicable way.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Mr. R. Rösler by phone +49 351 897 11 242.
You are welcome to send us your application by email karriere(at)aumo.de.
Of course we will treat your application confidentially.